Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My right leg

Well I finally have an answer to the annoying, stabbing, mind-numbing pain in my right calf. I have a Baker's Cyst that exploded and flooded my leg with icky stuff that shouldn't be in there. Bad news it just has to go away and will do it again. Good news I got a Cortisone shot so I will be feeling great for the next month. If you have never had a cortisone shot I wouldn't reccommend one just for fun, but if you need one it is a miracle. The needle hurts like hell going into your knee, and that is just the beginning of the fun. However, I am on the good side of the shot now and will feel great soon. My doc said to keep the cane as I will need it again but hopefully not for a few months. How fun is this. Another chronic problem to deal with. I can't complain really. I have a super normal life for a person as screwed up as I am. I do have to say that I would prefer no more illnesses. Maybe that's my Christmas wish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better but it's too bad the pain will be back. I guess that's just the wonder of modern medicine!

Anonymous said...

Geez, and that's the leg you write with too, isn't it?

Holly said...

Did you get it on account of all of the baking you do?