Thursday, May 7, 2009

Defender of the Q-tips




This is what I found in my bathroom 2 days ago.


I never realized that my Q-tips needed protection, but I was wrong. So, so wrong.








So the next day this is what I found. Obviously there was some pretty intense action during the night. Thank God the Q-tips are safe.







As you can well imagine, this morning there was a new development. The encroachment of an evil so insidious. Watch out Q-tip Defender!
More details to follow I am sure.






Disclaimer: I do pick up my bathroom but I thought it was worth leaving these in place until the drama has played out.

2 comments:

chad.02 said...

the question is not what is the Cerean doing guarding the secret weapon silo, but rather who does the cyborg attacker work for?

i'd put my credits on cobra commander...

Canto said...

You really never know what happens in bathroom when boys are involved. That's way I make my kid clean it.