Sunday, November 23, 2008

I knew I would forget someone

A very dear friend reminded me that I forgot a very important person with a name that is truly fun to say.

Barack Obama

I wonder why I forgot about our soon (but not soon enough) president. It wasn't intentional, but I have always been partial to the "bad boy," and Barack Obama is definitely not a "bad boy." Many of my choices are or were. Maybe dictators just have more fun names. Of course, Barack Obama is a name that can be sung or chanted actually.

Barack Obama, Ba-rack Obama, Barack Obama, Ba-rack Obama
Maybe I will come up with a list of names I like to sing.

My sincerest apologies to President Elect Barack Obama. (I am sure he follows my blog.) I am very excited that soon we will have a leader of whom we can be proud, and a first lady who totally rocks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O-bama! O-bama! O-bama!