Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Woody!!!!!

Today is Woody Allen's birthday, and I for one think it is cause for celebration! These are a few of the reasons I love Mr. Woody Allen.
  • He is tiny and wears glasses.
  • He has more mental issues than I do.
  • He plays the clarinet.
  • He never attends the Oscars. (He has a standing gig with his band.)
  • He is sarcastic.
  • He has a fabulous vocal pattern. (2nd only to Christopher Walken)
  • He's Jewish!
  • He looks like someone who would have dated me.
  • He is a brilliant writer and director.
  • He dumped Mia Farrow. (She is creepy to me.)
  • He was the subject of my sociology project in college, and I got an A!!!!

So, Mr. Woody Allen (also a loyal follower of my blog) thanks for being born and giving meaning to December 1st.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nebbish is so hot.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Woody Allen treats today, by the way.

Had you and Woody met, you totally could have been one of his muses.