Friday, March 20, 2009

The Reasons

I have spent much of 2009 wishing it would end but then I stopped and thought about all the things I have.



1. Fantastic Friends who love me no matter what.
2. A husband that makes me laugh and would walk through fire for me.
3. Co-workers that are supportive, hilarious, and ribald.
4. My mom
5. Kids that give me story fodder for days.
6. Books - all books - maybe not Twilight
7. Julie and the San Diego dream
8. Reading your blogs
9. Great little moments that make me laugh and/or smile. (for example: finding out what Chad does for a living)
10. Josh Brolin

Thank you to all of you.
Fin.

6 comments:

chad.02 said...

hmmm...glad to provide you with a moment!! (though holly and i are going to have a lil talk)

Anonymous said...

Oh Chad please. Ann and I were wondering and had many ideas. We settled on perpetual grad student but Holly set us straight. We think your chosen profession is great.

Drone

chad.02 said...

what were your job ideas that you settled on the jobless, perpetual grad student?

City Dweller Suburban Drone said...

Jobless never came up. We thought maybe male model or gigolo. I thought possibly cartoonist or struggling comic. I think poker works well with your personality. She also told us what you look like, but we are still waiting for a picture.

What Now? said...

For some odd reason I've always pictured Chad as a tiny, featureless black man.

The perpetual grad student theory was based on evidence of daytime access to the internet, an expansive vocabulary, and a tendency to refer to esoteric topics (e.g.,Socrates and The Goonies).

Sarah said...

I have missed something. What DOES Chad do for a living? Reveal!