Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Break '09




I wanted to share a few pics from my super spring break. Here I am feeding the birds in my folks' backyard. Yes I am on a ladder in the snow.






These are a few of my new "deer" friends. We really partied hardy on my break. I am the shadowy figure off to the left. These guys are almost in my mom's garage.


Here I am catching some rays. Oh spring break!!!
Hope you all had a great break and I will see you bright and early on Monday. Nooooooooooo!

4 comments:

What Now? said...

Looks like you'll have a tan to rival mine.

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering how things were going for you up there. Glad to see it's all fun.

By the way, I was also up on a ladder filling a bird feeder - twice! I'd like to say I won (and I even wrote it and then deleted it) but you had deer. I only found rabbit turds.

chad.02 said...

doesn't spring break imply no snow? mayhaps this is just a drone trick?

chad.02 said...

i think it's time for another adventure in Droneworld